- 200 g pasta
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 100 g olives
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes add more if you like a kick!
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp flaxseed oil
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Boil your pasta of choice according to the packet instructions.
- Prepare the tomatoes and olives by chopping them in half.
- Cut your pepper up into bite size chunks.
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, flaxseed oil, lemon juice and red wine vinegar. Add the garlic powder and chilli flakes.
- Drain your pasta under cold water and then in a large bowl, combine the pasta, chopped veg and dressing.
Sign up or log in to leave comments
Already have account? Log In