- 2 cups peas
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp flaxseed oil
- chilli flakes
- Steam the frozen peas for 2-3 mins until they are tender.
- Drain and add to a high speed blender along with the lemon juice, tahini, flaxseed oil, lemon zest and salt and pepper.
- Taste and add more lemon if needed or more tahini for creaminess.
- Spread the pea puree on your favorite bread.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes on top, if desired.
Sign up or log in to leave comments
Already have account? Log In