- 1/2 apples
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup rolled oats
- rice milk or preferred plant-based milk
- 2 teaspoons nuts mixed
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed oil optional
- seasonal fruit for topping
- Grate the apple into a bowl and sprinkle on the cinnamon.
- Drizzle the honey over the grated apple and add the rolled oats.
- Cover generously with the milk and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add any seeds, nuts or fruit that you want to the top.
- Drizzle with flaxseed oil and enjoy!
This recipe is from the Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis Cookbook by Ingrid Adelsberger (Allen & Unwin), available to order online from Amazon, the Book Depository and other booksellers.
Write the first comment
Sign up or log in to leave comments
Already have account? Log In